The best way to reserve a charter with Dream Catcher Charters is to call our toll free number and speak to us directly.
Speak to Island Gen and she will hook you up. She can also help you with accommodations, island activities, and other fishing alternatives. Ask her for restaurant coupons and local discounts when you book your fishing charter.
- Dates you would like to go out with us.
- Dates you will be in Key West
- A credit card for deposit
- Total number of persons in your group.
Our office hours are 9-5 mon - Saturday. If you call and get a voice mail PLEASE leave a message. Most weekends we have the toll free number forwarded to our cell phones. If not please call 305 304 5808 to book before 9 pm EST.
To book a trip with us we require a deposit of 20% of your total trip fare. This can be made on a credit card or you can send a check or money order. We accept Visa Master card, Amex, and Discover.
You will receive a confirmation in your email box that will reflect the days you have reserved with us, the total cost of your trip, amount owed after your deposit, a brief description of the trip, and our cancellations policies spelled out Also you will see the directions on how to get to your charter from most anywhere in Key West.
This confirmation needs to be signed and faxed back to out office to make the reservation stand.
Your confirmation is like your boarding pass, please do not lose it.
Upon completion of your charter with us we accept payment of your ballance according to the terms of your confirmation.
Please Note: We will only accept corporate checks two weeks prior to charter date, otherwise cash or credit cards will only be accepted.
- Inclement weather is captains discretion
- Cancel inside 7 days prior to trip. Forfeit total deposit amount.
- Cancel inside 24 hours You will be billed for that days trip fare and any deposits for subsequent trips.
- No show, no call, leave us standing at the dock. You will be billed for that day plus guide gratuity of 20%. Also any subsequent days will be cancelled and deposits kept.
Our policies and guidelines are here to protect both you and us. We will be there for your trip and we expect you to be there too. However, things happen, at the very least, call us let us know your not coming and why. Each and every day on our boats is important not only to us as a company but our guides for their lively hoods and for the other people that could have taken your spot for that day.
The rates you get from us will be on your confirmation. These rates will not change after you sign with us no matter what.